Details of extension .oif
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) in our database
Below, you can find answers to the following questions:
- What is the .oif file?
- Which program can create the .oif file?
- Where can you find a description of the .oif format?
- What can convert .oif files to a different format?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .oif extension?
Origin Import Filter File
Other types of files may also use the .oif file extension. If you have helpful information about .oif extension, write to us!
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
We found the following similar extensions in our database:
The .oif filename extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Can't open a .oif file?
If you want to open a .oif file on your computer, you just need to have the appropriate program installed. If the .oif association isn't set correctly, you may receive the following error message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To change file associations:
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With.
- In the Open With dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want.
- Select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box.
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android