Details of extension .3dfbat
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) in our database
Below, you can find answers to the following questions:
- What is the .3dfbat file?
- Which program can create the .3dfbat file?
- Where can you find a description of the .3dfbat format?
- What can convert .3dfbat files to a different format?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .3dfbat extension?
Other types of files may also use the .3dfbat file extension. If you have helpful information about .3dfbat extension, write to us!
Can't open a .3dfbat file?
If you want to open a .3dfbat file on your computer, you just need to have the appropriate program installed. If the .3dfbat association isn't set correctly, you may receive the following error message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To change file associations:
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With.
- In the Open With dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want.
- Select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box.
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android