Details of extension .zdl
Below, you can find answers to the following questions:
- What is the .zdl file?
- Which program can create the .zdl file?
- Where can you find a description of the .zdl format?
- What can convert .zdl files to a different format?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .zdl extension?
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) in our database
Avery DesignPro Label
Other types of files may also use the .zdl file extension. If you have helpful information about .zdl extension, write to us!
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
We found the following similar extensions in our database:
The .zdl filename extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Can't open a .zdl file?
If you want to open a .zdl file on your computer, you just need to have the appropriate program installed. If the .zdl association isn't set correctly, you may receive the following error message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To change file associations:
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With.
- In the Open With dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want.
- Select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box.
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android