Details of extension .lpf
Below, you can find answers to the following questions:
- What is the .lpf file?
- Which program can create the .lpf file?
- Where can you find a description of the .lpf format?
- What can convert .lpf files to a different format?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .lpf extension?
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) in our database
ProWorx NXT Logic Data File
Other types of files may also use the .lpf file extension. If you have helpful information about .lpf extension, write to us!
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
We found the following similar extensions in our database:
The .lpf filename extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Can't open a .lpf file?
If you want to open a .lpf file on your computer, you just need to have the appropriate program installed. If the .lpf association isn't set correctly, you may receive the following error message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To change file associations:
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With.
- In the Open With dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want.
- Select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box.
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android