Details of extension .lockfile
Below, you can find answers to the following questions:
- What is the .lockfile file?
- Which program can create the .lockfile file?
- Where can you find a description of the .lockfile format?
- What can convert .lockfile files to a different format?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .lockfile extension?
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) in our database
Mac OS X PLIST Lock
Other types of files may also use the .lockfile file extension. If you have helpful information about .lockfile extension, write to us!
Can't open a .lockfile file?
If you want to open a .lockfile file on your computer, you just need to have the appropriate program installed. If the .lockfile association isn't set correctly, you may receive the following error message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
If you don't know how to set the .lockfile file association, check the FAQ.
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android